CPS System Requirements:
Students are responsible for having the required Hardware and Software prior to the course start date.
The requirements below are for the website: https://worldclass.regis.edu
Hardware: (minimum requirements)
- PC: Pentium 4 Processor 512MB Ram or better
- Mac – G4 or better
- Sound card / speakers
- Video / graphics card
Operating System: (minimum requirements)
- PC: Windows OS; Windows Vista
- MAC: OS X 10.2
Software: (minimum requirements)
Pop-Up Blockers: may need to be turned off.
- PC: MS Office 2003 or 2007
- Mac: MS Office: Mac 2004
- PC: IE 7.0 (IE 8 is not supported) Mozilla Firefox
- MAC: Mozilla Firefox
- Not Supported: Chrome, Netscape, Safari, Opera
- Internet Connectivity: Reliable Internet availability from home via an Internet Service Provider (ISP) is required.
- Recommended: a broadband connection like DSL or Cable.
- Internet access at work may not allow enough time to complete required assignments. “Firewalls” may impede access to online courses from work and also from home.
If an employer, has a firewall the student needs to request special arrangements with their ITS dept. for the Firewall to be opened.
- Current anti-virus software updated monthly (preferred McAfee or Norton).
- Additional Required Software (most recent version): Links to free downloads
Notice: Some courses might have additional requirements. Those will be posted on the web sites for those Programs.
Contact email@example.com or 458-4050 or 800-388-2366 ext.4050 if you require assistance.